Fast, Affordable AC Replacement
Air conditioner broken beyond repair? Want a second opinion on how much your Sarasota air conditioning replacement project is going to cost you? Don’t sweat! Florida Affordable Air has more than 25 years of experience offering air conditioning replacement in Sarasota, FL and its surrounding areas.
Free Second Opinions for Sarasota AC Replacement Services
We offer all of our customers free second opinions, even if you have already spoken with a handful of other HVAC contractor for air conditioning replacement in Sarasota.
Your satisfaction is our #1 priority, which is why you can call us any day, at any time to schedule your free estimate to replace your air conditioner. We always promise to provide fair, up-front pricing and honor that price, no matter what!
Signs It’s Time to Schedule AC Replacement in Sarasota
You can’t always predict when you’ll need air conditioning replacement in Sarasota, and we get that. Replacing your AC unit can be costly, and if not installed correctly, your new unit may cost you more money than expected in the long run.
If you notice any of the following signs, it may be time to seriously consider replacing your cooling unit:
- Your air conditioner is more than 10 years old – A well-maintained air conditioner should last about 15 years, however, if you need expensive repairs and your unit is 10 years old or more it may make more sense to replace the unit. A Sarasota air conditioning specialist from Florida Affordable Air can help you make the best decision!
- Your electric bills increase significantly – A surefire sign your unit needs to be replaced is if your electric bills dramatically increased and haven’t dropped. An older, inefficient air conditioner not only will need to be repaired more in the future, but will also cost you more to operate.
- Your AC repair costs are very expensive – If you’ve contacted an other HVAC company for air conditioning repairs in Sarasota, FL and the repairs are just too expensive to take on right now, consider air conditioning replacement. Replacing your unit can minimize future repair costs and may not be too much more expensive than repairing your unit.
- Your air conditioner frequently breaks down – Stop spending hundreds of dollars a month repairing your air conditioner. Replace the unit and keep your money where it belongs, in your pocket!
- Your home is too warm – If your home isn’t cool enough for you and repairing your unit hasn’t changed your home’s living environment, give us a call. We can help you find a newer, energy-efficient air conditioner and complete your Sarasota AC replacement at an affordable price.
Contact us online to speak with a Sarasota air conditioning and HVAC technician about AC replacement.
Our Air Conditioner Replacement Process
It’s important to work with a licensed cooling specialist when replacing your air conditioner in Sarasota. An improperly installed unit could result in a loss of cooling efficiency, higher energy bills, or a broken unit.
At Florida Affordable Air, we offer Sarasota’s premier air conditioning replacement services. Our comprehensive process includes:
- Run a complete AC diagnostic test – Before recommending AC replacement, we’ll be sure that we cannot fix your system. We always look to repair the unit if possible and resort to a full system replacement as our last option.
- Size your new air conditioner – Installing a replacement cooling system isn’t as simple as purchasing a new unit and swapping it out. First, your air conditioner should be properly sized to your home. We’ll run an energy efficiency test, measure the layout of your home, and recommend the best air conditioner for you. An improperly sized air conditioner could result in a loss of energy efficiency, more money spent by you to purchase the unit, and/or leave your house warmer than your old unit.
- Order your new air conditioning system – Once the proper paperwork is signed and you are happy with our suggestion, we’ll order your new system for you!
- Install your new AC unit – Our trained and licensed cooling specialists will remove your old unit and install your new air conditioner.
- Remove your old air conditioner – We’ll remove your old air conditioner from your property and dispose of it in a safe, eco-friendly manner.
- Educate you on proper care and maintenance – Although your new cooling unit should last for many years to come, we’ll provide you with some tips and tricks to maximize its lifespan.
Why Call Florida Affordable Air for Sarasota Air Conditioning Replacement?
- We are affordable – Keeping your home cool and comfortable all year long is a necessity in Southwest Florida, not a luxury. Florida Affordable Air provides affordable, efficient, and reliable service for all of our customers. That’s our promise to you.
- We care about you – Our customers are the lifeline of our business, and as such, we want to treat you (and your heating and cooling unit) like gold.
- We educate our customers – Not only will we troubleshoot, repair, or replace your system, but we’ll teach you how to best care for your unit to help you minimize future repair costs and to maximize the lifespan of your unit.
- We show up on time – You don’t have to worry about our technicians showing up or how long you’ll have a broken HVAC unit. We promise to show up on time!
Get a FREE ESTIMATE Today
Air conditioning replacement available in the following zip codes: 34230, 34231, 34232, 34233, 34234, 34235, 34236, 34237, 34238, 34239, 34240, 34241, 34242, 34243, 34260, 34276, 34277, 34278.
Service Areas: Anna Maria, Apollo Beach, Bradenton, Ellenton, Englewood, Myakka City, Nokomis, North Port, Osprey, Palmetto, Gibsonton, Gulfport, Holmes Beach, Longboat Key, Madeira Beach, Pinellas Park, Riverview, Ruskin, Sarasota, Seminole, St. Petersburg, Sun City Center, Tampa, Wimauma, and more.
*Don’t see your service area listed? Don’t sweat it – we work throughout the Southwest Florida region. Call 941-358-6760941-358-6760 to schedule an in-home appointment with one of our licensed HVAC technicians.