Southwest Florida’s Reliable Cooling Services
Let’s face it. Southwest Florida is hot, and Sarasota is no exception. The last thing you want after a long day at work is to come home to a broken air conditioner. Depending on your home’s layout, a multitude of cooling systems and services may be needed.
At Florida Affordable Air, we provide Sarasota’s best air conditioning and cooling services. We install, repair, and service:
- Air Conditioners
- Ductless Air Conditioners
- Heat Pumps
- Zoning Systems
Air Conditioning Repair in Sarasota
With so many AC contractors in Sarasota, it’s important to work with someone with the proper licenses and experience. At Florida Affordable Air, we have more than 30 years of experience diagnosing and repairing air conditioners in Sarasota.
If you’re experiencing any of the following signs, call us to schedule air conditioner repair in Sarasota:
- Your air conditioner is leaking a lot of water
- Your air conditioner is making loud banging or clanking noises
- Your air conditioner smells like mildew
- Your air conditioner won’t turn on
- Your air conditioner turns on and off within seconds
- Your air conditioner doesn’t cool your home
- Your air conditioner doesn’t provide sufficient airflow
- Your air conditioner trips its breaker when it turns on
Call 941-358-6760941-358-6760 FOR A FREE AC REPAIR ESTIMATE!
We Replace & Install Air Conditioners in Sarasota, FL
Is your air conditioner broken beyond repair? While this isn’t an expense you may have been saving for, Sarasota residents can’t always predict when their air conditioners will suddenly stop working.
If another Sarasota air conditioning contractor told you that your home needs a new AC unit, give us a call. We can help you find the most affordable solution possible.
Our AC Replacement Process
- Run a complete AC diagnostic test – Before recommending AC replacement, we’ll be sure that we cannot fix your system. We always look to repair the unit if possible and resort to a full system replacement as our last option.
- Size your new air conditioner – Installing a replacement cooling system isn’t as simple as purchasing a new unit and swapping it out. First, your air conditioner should be properly sized to your home. We’ll run an energy efficiency test, measure the layout of your home, and recommend the best air conditioner for you. An improperly sized air conditioner could result in a loss of energy efficiency, more money spent by you to purchase the unit, and/or leave your house warmer than your old unit.
- Order your new air conditioning system – Once the proper paperwork is signed and you are happy with our suggestion, we’ll order your new system for you!
- Install your new AC unit – Our trained and licensed cooling specialists will remove your old unit and install your new air conditioner.
- Remove your old air conditioner – We’ll remove your old air conditioner from your property and dispose of it in a safe, eco-friendly manner.
- Educate you on proper care and maintenance – Although your new cooling unit should last for many years to come, we’ll provide you with some tips and tricks to maximize its lifespan.
Get a FREE ESTIMATE Today
Air conditioning services available in the following zip codes: 34230, 34231, 34232, 34233, 34234, 34235, 34236, 34237, 34238, 34239, 34240, 34241, 34242, 34243, 34260, 34276, 34277, 34278.
Service Areas: Anna Maria, Apollo Beach, Bradenton, Ellenton, Englewood, Myakka City, Nokomis, North Port, Osprey, Palmetto, Gibsonton, Gulfport, Holmes Beach, Longboat Key, Madeira Beach, Pinellas Park, Riverview, Ruskin, Sarasota, Seminole, St. Petersburg, Sun City Center, Tampa, Wimauma, and more.
*Don’t see your service area listed? Don’t sweat it – we work throughout the Southwest Florida region. Call 941-358-6760941-358-6760 to schedule an in-home appointment with one of our licensed HVAC technicians.