Southwest Florida’s Heating Services of Choice
Homeowners in the area don’t need their heaters often, but when you are in search of heating repairs, replacements, or a routine maintenance call there’s only one name you need to know – Florida Affordable Air!
With more than 30 years of experience, our Sarasota heating services are the best in town! We can work with any type of home heating system, including:
Sarasota Heating Repair Specialists
If you’re heating system seems to always break down at the wrong time, there’s most likely a deeper issue that needs to be resolved. Professional heating services in Sarasota from an HVAC contractor can ensure that your heating system is functioning as efficiently as possible.
We offer high quality heating repairs in Sarasota, including:
- Furnace Repairs
- Heat Pump Repairs
- Ductless Heating Repairs
- Zoned Heating Repairs
CALL NOW: 941-358-6760941-358-6760
Signs You Need Heating Repairs in Sarasota
- Your heating system won’t turn on
- Your heater makes loud banging or clanking noises
- Your heating system doesn’t keep your home warm
- Your furnace or heat pump turns on and off within seconds
- Your furnace, heat pump, or zoning system doesn’t provide sufficient airflow
Heating System Replacement & Installation
If your furnace or heat pump is broken beyond repair, you’ll need a certified professional to completely replace the system, and that’s where Florida Affordable Air comes in.
We work with you to learn your heating needs and recommend the best system for you, your family, and your home.
Our Heating System Replacement Process
- Run a complete diagnostic test – Before recommending a full heating replacement, we’ll be sure that we cannot fix your system. We always look to repair the unit if possible and resort to a full system replacement as our last option.
- Size your new heating system – Installing a replacement furnace or heat pump isn’t as simple as purchasing a new unit and swapping it out. First, your heating system should be properly sized to your home. We’ll run an energy efficiency test, measure the layout of your home, and recommend the best heating method and equipment for you. An improperly sized heating system could result in a loss of energy efficiency, more money spent by you to purchase the unit, and/or leave your house colder than your old unit.
- Order your heating unit – Once the proper paperwork is signed and you are happy with our suggestion, we’ll order your new system for you!
- Install your new furnace, heat pump, or ductless unit – Our trained and licensed heating specialists will remove your old unit and install your system.
- Remove your old heating system – We’ll remove your old furnace or heat pump from your property and dispose of it in a safe, eco-friendly manner.
- Educate you on proper care and maintenance – Although your new heating system should last for many years to come, we’ll provide you with some tips and tricks to maximize its lifespan.
Get a FREE ESTIMATE Today
Heating services available in the following zip codes: 34230, 34231, 34232, 34233, 34234, 34235, 34236, 34237, 34238, 34239, 34240, 34241, 34242, 34243, 34260, 34276, 34277, 34278.
Service Areas: Anna Maria, Apollo Beach, Bradenton, Ellenton, Englewood, Myakka City, Nokomis, North Port, Osprey, Palmetto, Gibsonton, Gulfport, Holmes Beach, Longboat Key, Madeira Beach, Pinellas Park, Riverview, Ruskin, Sarasota, Seminole, St. Petersburg, Sun City Center, Tampa, Wimauma, and more.
*Don’t see your service area listed? Don’t sweat it – we work throughout the Southwest Florida region. Call 941-358-6760941-358-6760 to schedule an in-home appointment with one of our licensed HVAC technicians.